Jalapeno And Sweet Corn Macaroni & Cheese
By September 11, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 45 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 mins
- 1 lb Elbow Macaroni cooked to al dente
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup your favorite brand
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup your favorite brand
- 1 12oz pack Sweet Corn I use Super Sweet Corn by Daily Chef, but you can use your favorite brand.
- 1 pack Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Smoked Gouda Cheese If you don't like gouda you can substitute with the cheese of your choice.
- 1/2 cup Swiss Cheese shredded or diced
- 1/2 cup American Cheese yellow or white, whichever you prefer
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 cups Half & Half or you can use 1 cup of milk and 1 cup of half and half instead of 2 cups of half and half
- 2 tbspn Pickled Jalapeno Peppers you can use less if you don't like spicy food
- 1 tbspn Pickled Jalapeno Juice again you can use less if you don't want it to be too spicy
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1/2 tbspn Powdered Onion
- 1/2 tbspn Powdered Garlic
- 1/2 tbspn Black Pepper
- 1 tbspn Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs to sprinkle on top before baking
- Paprika to sprinkle on top before baking
- In a sauce pan combine mushroom and cheddar cheese soups, sweet corn, all the cheeses, half and half, pickled jalapeno peppers, juice from pickled jalapeno peppers, mustard, salt, powdered onion, powdered garlic, black pepper.
- Place the sauce pan over the low heat and stir it for 5 minutes until all the cheese has melted. Don't worry if you see some pieces of cheese. They will melt during the baking.
- In a large bawl mix the macaroni and the sauce than transfer everything into a baking dish. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs and paprika.
- Bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy. Don't forget to share this recipe with your friends.